Having a party on a yacht can mean a lot of different things. You could spend your time bonding with a small group of friends or dance all night with a crowd.
No matter what kind of party you choose, you want to create an unforgettable event, and the yacht charter specialists at Anita Dee Yacht Charters are here to help. Whether you are a seasoned yachter, or this is your first time out, the following tips will help you plan and prepare for an exceptional yacht party.
Possible Yacht Activities
Deciding the right activities for your yacht party is one of the most important steps in planning your event. There a wide variety of possible activities, which will help determine the tone and style of your party. You should choose your yacht activities early in the planning process, to ensure you have the right yacht and crew to meet your needs.
Some of the most popular yachting activities to consider include:
- Total relaxation: Enjoy your favorite book and your favorite people during a no stress yacht excursion.
- Water sports: Plan a fun day in the sun and in the water with equipment like jet skis, kayaks, and snorkels to fill your day.
- Sightseeing: Admire the beauty of nature and your city through a unique perspective on the water.
- Dancing and socializing: Hire a DJ and stock the yacht’s bar for a celebration out at sea.
- Formal events: Create a memorable and luxurious event for your wedding, birthday, or any other special day.
No matter what activity you choose, your experience on a yacht will be unique. With the guidance of a yacht charter expert, you will create a day of fun and memories.
What to Bring on a Yacht
Once you decide what type of party you will host, you need to determine the onboard items you need to make your party a success. You want to ensure that your yacht has everything necessary before you set sail, so you can focus on enjoying your event. Some of the most important items to consider for your party include:
- Food: After several hours on the water, you and your guests will likely want something to eat. You can choose to provide snacks and finger foods or even a formal meal during your event.
- Drinks: Knowing and providing the drinks your guests will enjoy is a key element of a successful yacht party. A professional bartender can help you stock your yacht and prepare exceptional beverages for each of your guests.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen: If you are planning to go on the water during the day, you need to come prepared to spend time in the sun. Bringing extra sun protection can help your guests enjoy themselves without fear of sunburn.
- Warm layers: The wind coming off the water can be chilly, especially if you go out during the evening or at night. Feeling cold can quickly ruin your mood, so it is always best to have a warm layer on hand.
- Boat clothing: It is entirely appropriate to create a dress code for your yacht event. This will help you and your guests plan what to wear and what to bring. If you plan to spend time in the water, make sure you have a change of clothes handy to avoid spending your day in a wet bathing suit. On the other hand, if you are planning a formal event, a dress code will help guests know what to expect and dress accordingly.
These are just a few of the items to consider when you are planning your yacht party. However, you do not have to make all these decisions on your own. The coordinators at Anita Dee Yacht Charters can help you determine if you need anything else to make your party a spectacular success.
How to Maximize Your Yacht Experience
The final step in planning your event is ensuring that you and your guests can make the most of your time on the yacht. If you are new to yachting, it may be difficult to predict what your experience will be like, and you may be unsure about how to create the perfect adventure. However, your yacht charter company can offer you valuable guidance to help you maximize your experience.
Some additional tips to consider when planning a yacht party include:
- Focus on the details and be specific about what you want: This is your experience and you can customize every element to fit your needs.
- Be open to new ideas: Yacht charter specialists know how to create a successful party and their suggestions can help you create a unique luxury experience.
- Consider leaving your technology behind: You do not want to spend your event glued to your phone, as you try to capture the moment and keep your party running smoothly. Professional photographers and hospitality coordinators can manage these tasks, so you can put your phone away and focus on the fun.
Following this advice will not only reduce your stress, but it can also help ensure you create the best event possible.
Why Choose Anita Dee Yacht Charters for Your Yacht Charter?
Anita Dee Yacht Charters has spent over 31 years perfecting our luxury yacht charter experiences, and we are prepared to help you address every detail of your event. We work with high-quality vendors, who can offer you exceptional catering, entertainment, and other experiences to make your party special.
Furthermore, Anita Dee Yacht Charters understands the level of preparation and organization needed to host an unforgettable event. That is why we are prepared to work with you during every step of your yacht experience, from the early planning stages to onboard coordination during your event. Our dedication to a full-service experience allows us to bring your vision to life and help you create the party of your dreams.
Book Your Yacht Party Today
If you are searching for a one-of-a-kind location for your party, you need to look no further than the luxury yachts at Anita Dee Yacht Charters. Our hospitality specialists are ready to answer your questions and help you create a perfect boating trip. Start planning your event by calling Anita Dee Yacht Charters at (312) 379-3191 today.